FSSAI Return Filing
Fssai Form D1- Annual Return
Food business units involved in manufacturing, importing, labeling, packing, re-labeling, and re-packing needs to file FSSAI Form D1 which is mandatory for them. The form is prescribed by the Food Safety Commissioner and is a mandatory for the FBOs irrespective of the production they are involved in.
The FSSAI annual return-Form D1 should be filed on or before 31st May of every fiscal year. The form is filed with the Licensing Authority depending upon the type of food products sold by the FBO in the preceding financial year.
Fssai Form D2- Half Yearly Return
Form D2 is filed half-yearly and not every food business operator is eligible to file Form D2. Instead, FSSAI license holders who are involved in the manufacturing and distribution of milk or milk products can file Form D2. Form D2 is filled from 1st April to 30th September and from 1st October to 31st March of every financial year.
Who All Are Exempted From Filling FSSAI Annual Return?
Below- mentioned categories are exempted from filing the FSSAI Annual Return-
- Fast Food Joints,
- Grocery Stores
Additional Regulations under the FSSAI Act:
- A food business must comply with the given mentioned compliances:
- FSSAI rules state factory’s sanitary and hygiene and also keep a record of worker’s hygiene.
- Keep up day by day records of creation, crude materials, use, and sales independently.
- Guarantee that the source and norms of raw material utilized are of ideal quality.
- Not to produce, store or expose for sale, any article of food in any premises that is close by or part of any privy, urinal, sullage, channel, or spot of the capacity of waste issue.
- Daily, clean the machines and other equipment.
- Guarantee testing of pertinent synthetic as well as microbiological contaminants in food items, at any rate once in a half year.
- Guarantees that the temperature is exact all through the store network from the spot of obtainment or sourcing until it arrives at the end buyer
How Relitrade Consultancy Support its Client in Filling FSSAI Annual Return?
Filling FSSAI annual return is a tedious and daunting process where every eatery, grocery shop, food distributor, and restaurant must file for FSSAI annual return. All these FBOs files FSSAI Form D1 who indulge in manufacturing, where the FBOs dealing with distribution of milk and milk products file FSSAI Form D2.
Relitrade Consultancy recommends you that you should be in contact with an advisor to understand the requirement in detail. The elementary information would be mandatory from your end to start the process. The workers will begin working on your document once all the information is provided, and the payment is received. We at Relitrade Consultancy have trained experts to help you throughout the process of Food license and annual return compliances. Our Experts will guide and assist you in the FSSAI Annual return process and also ensures that you file your return on time without facing any difficulty. For any queries related to FSSAI Annual return and related services, feel free to contact our experienced and trained professionals at Relitrade Consultancy.